• October 11Friday, October 26: I am ¨ JEAN-ious¨ I make HEALTHY Choices: Wear your jeans and your HVS t-shirt to school!

• October 11Thursday October 25: Team Up for Wellness: Wear you favorite team jersey to school!

• October 11Wednesday, October 24: Put a Cap on a Healthy Lifestyle and Unite against Bullying: Wear you favorite cap and orange T-shirt to school!

Easy Halloween Costumes

We have all faced the challenges of not knowing what to be for halloween. Whether it’s a group costume, duo costume, or even a solo costume, the struggle is real. There are so many options for you to choose from, but finding the perfect costume is quite a challenge.. Today we are here to help you and give you ideas on what you could be for Halloween!

Let’s begin with some ideas for solo costumes. Some easy, last minute costumes that you can be include a football player, a bumble bee, minnie mouse, and a unicorn. For a football player, all you need is a football jersey from the team of your choice, some makeup to make the stripes under your eyes, some knee-high socks, and a football–which is optional.

Single Costumes:

For a bumble bee, you need black and yellow striped knee-high socks, a black tutu, a yellow top, and maybe some wings and a headband. For Minnie Mouse you need a polka dot skirt or tutu. Make sure that it is red and white.. Then get a black tank top and finish it off with Minnie Mouse ears. You can get those from Disneyland, the Disney store, or even Amazon. The easiest costume that can be is a Unicorn. All you need is a onesie. You can get these at Amazon here.
Duo Costumes:
Duo costumes are perfect when you just want to match with your friend for Halloween. We have four costume ideas for you to get inspiration from; PB&J, Lilo and Stitch, Netflix and Chill, and an Angel and a Devil.

Let’s start off with PB&J (Peanut Butter and Jelly). PB&J has two different costumes that you need. For the peanut butter part, you can get a flowy dress that is brown and has the words peanut butter on it, long white socks, and white converse.. For jelly, get a pink or purple flowy dress that says jelly on it, long white socks and white converse.

If you want to be Lilo and Stitch, you also need two different parts. For Lilo you need a red tube top, a green tutu or leaf skirt, and a green leaf crown. For stitch you can just look on Amazon for a onesie here. For Netflix and Chill, all you need is a blue and a red oversized sweatshirt. On the red one, write Netflix in fabric marker. On the blue one, write chill. For the blue one, you can even draw little white snowflakes.

Another idea for you can be with your friend is an angel and a devil. The angel part needs a white top, a tutu or short skirt, some white tights, white shoes of your choice, angel wings, and a halo headband from Amazon that can be found here. For the devil costume you need a red top, a red tutu or a short skirt, and some devil horns which can be found here. You can put fishnet stockings on underneath your skirt and wear black shoes of your choice.

Group Costumes:

Group costumes can be perfect for you and your friends to be together. Some ideas for you guys are M&M’s, Fruits, and Disney Princess.

For the M&M, you need a tutu the color that you picked for your M&M to be, and long white socks. You can wear white vans or converse and black or white shorts or pants. Get a shirt the color of your M&M and write “M&M” in fabric marker.

For the fruit one you will need a long t-shirt with the color of your fruit. You can buy a shirt with your fruit design or you can draw on it with fabric markers. If you are something like a pineapple or a strawberry, get some paper or colored plastic and make your leaf design to go on the top of your head. You can glue it to a headband and wear it.

And finally you can dress as the Disney Princess. They are many Disney princess: Ariel, Cinderella, Snow white, Sleeping Beauty, and Belle. You can either get a crop top, off the shoulder top, or a top that has a color or a pattern similar to your princess. Then you can get a skirt that is the second color your princess wears. Ex. (Sleeping Beauty wears Pink and Gold) Suspenders are optional. Another optional thing would be a necklace, heels, or a wig. Lastly, you can get a crown or a bow to match your princess.

Sia, Writer

I was born in Torrance,California. I am 12 years old and I have a 14 year old brother. I have lived in Hermosa Beach my whole life and moved to Hermosa...

Miya, writer

When I have free time I enjoy going to the beach, when at the beach I  like swimming in the water and playing volleyball. I have three other siblings,...

3 Comments

3 Responses to “Easy Halloween Costumes”

1. Veronica Fish on October 16th, 2018 2:48 pm

Super Helpful! I loove it!

2. Payton on October 16th, 2018 2:49 pm

I loved this article! this might come in handy some day. i loved the PB & J espically. that was cool. anyway cool article 🙂

3. Grayson on October 17th, 2018 11:15 am

˙ɟɟnʇs ⅄Ip ǝɥʇ llɐ pǝʌol I ¡sʞuɐɥʇ ‘ǝlɔᴉʇɹɐ lnɟdlǝɥ ʎɹǝʌ ɐ sᴉ sᴉɥ┴

• Easy Halloween Costumes

Famous Movie Locations

• Easy Halloween Costumes

Math is Important in Everyday Life: Fact, or Fiction?

• Easy Halloween Costumes

What Exactly Is the Skechers Pier to Pier Friendship Walk?

• Easy Halloween Costumes

Ms. Snyder

• Easy Halloween Costumes

Dream Destinations Around the World

• Easy Halloween Costumes

What is Frienship Club?

• Easy Halloween Costumes

Just How Strict Is Our Dress Code?

• Easy Halloween Costumes

The Artsy Ms. Fuller

• Easy Halloween Costumes

What is Rolled Ice Cream?

• Easy Halloween Costumes

Kindness to the Cosmos

Easy Halloween Costumes