• May 17Next week State Testing Tuesday 5/21, Wednesday 5/22, Thursday 5/23

• May 1721 School Days Left in the Trimester!

• May 17Memorial Day, Monday the 27th

What Does the Future Hold for Virtual Reality?

Are you dying to know what will happen in the future? The world is always changing in many different ways, like virtual reality. Virtual reality is when someone sees something, that’s not really there, but in a video environment. They can allow you to play a game in real life, or make you feel like your somewhere else. But what might the future of virtual reality look like? What comes next? Although virtual reality can be very fun, they are also very expensive. What will happen to virtual reality in the future? Perhaps you could be in that future where virtual reality is even better! What are some of the possibilities that could evolve from virtual reality?

Normally you would do virtual reality alone, but know they are creating virtual reality arcades. Virtual arcades are when multiple people can play at a spot at the arcade at the same time and play the same game. Not only is virtual reality fun, but it can also be used for exercise. Instead of sitting and playing, you can move with the game and burn fat. Multiple people have done games in virtual reality and lost weight. In a interview a woman named Bertha lost over two pounds. It’s a two in one package deal, and very useful in different ways.

Who says where you can visit the virtual world? You used to only be able to use virtual reality at a certain place, like home, but now, you can use virtual reality anywhere! You can go to your friend’s house, your aunts, heck, even your grandma’s.  and play your favorite game without having to go back to your house to play it. This is especially great if you’re bored out of your mind with nothing to do. These headsets are open to the world, and even better, you can get one off of Amazon for $19.99! They’re compatible with iPhones, and robots. One customer thought this was super comfortable and was happy that they could plug in the headset. In the future, the headset will probably get even better! You never know if the next step is when the headset turns into something smaller or when you can do more with it! So next time you want to play with your friends, you could go into the virtual world!

Virtual Reality is always changing and evolving, and it will only get better and better. Virtual reality is growing right now! Like the new virtual reality arcades and the new portable headset. The portable headset is allows you to be able to go to the virtual world wherever you want. The arcades let you play games with you friends. These are the first steps to achieving a whole virtual world that tons of people can enjoy. Many people use virtual reality to play games, but in the future, there might be so much more that you can do!  What does the next five years or so hold for us? We can’t give you an absolute answer for that, but today, you should go ahead and take a crack at the virtual world! Only you will be able to see how amazing it is firsthand!

Works Cited:

Survios Virtual Reality Arcade – 65 Photos & 46 Reviews – Virtual …

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/30/qualcomm-xr1-virtual-reality-platform-takes-vr-mainstream.html

https://nuvending.com/products/silmien-3d-vr-glasses