• October 11Friday, October 26: I am ¨ JEAN-ious¨ I make HEALTHY Choices: Wear your jeans and your HVS t-shirt to school!

• October 11Thursday October 25: Team Up for Wellness: Wear you favorite team jersey to school!

• October 11Wednesday, October 24: Put a Cap on a Healthy Lifestyle and Unite against Bullying: Wear you favorite cap and orange T-shirt to school!

Filed under Uncategorized

Click Here!

Board Game Club: The Board game club meets every Wednesday at lunch in Mr. Coleman’s classroom. In the board game club you play new board games (not old ones like Monopoly, Sorry, etc) To join go to Mr. Coleman’s classroom on Wednesday at lunch. You can contact Mr. Coleman at jcoleman@hbcsd.org

Arts/Crafts: Each Monday, the Arts and Crafts club meets in Ms. Infusino’s room during lunch to draw, color, do origami and listen to school appropriate songs. It’s fun and open to all students. To join go to Ms. Infusino’s classroom on Monday at lunch. You can contact Ms. Infusino at einfusino@hbcsd.org.

Friendship Club: Elementary Friendship club is every Tuesday at lunch in the MPR. Middle School Friendship club meets every Friday at lunch in the MPR. At Friendship Club you do activities to meet new friends. Anyone can join and the only requirements are you must attend regularly and you have to be willing to make friends. To join go to the MPR Friday’s at lunch.

Builder’s Club: For Builder’s Club they meet every other Monday in Mrs. Spurrell’s classroom. In Builder’s Club you help the community in all sorts of ways. To join you go to Mrs. Spurrell’s classroom and fill out a form. You also have to pay a one-time $2 fee; this also covers the cost of a treat.

Dance Club: The Dance Club meets every Wednesday at lunch in Mr. Hart’s classroom. In Dance Club you learn new dance moves. To join you go to Mr. Hart’s room at lunchtime on Wednesdays.