• December 14No school; Winter break is 12/24/18 through 1/4/18

• December 14Friday minimum day dismissal 12/21/18 at Hermosa Valley

Cheez-Its

Why are Cheez-Its s popular? Cheez-its are one the most popular snack foods due to its satisfying taste.  Cheez-its are sold as crackers in many grocery stores around the world. they have a have a crunchy and cheesy taste. Cheez-its are a great quick snack to eat between classes, work breaks, road trips, etc. The reason Cheez-its are so popular is because of all of the yummy components in the snack.

Cheez-its are very successful mostly due to children at school.. 105,100,000 kids attend school and many of them buy this great snack product. But what are Cheez-Its? Well, they are square shaped crackers with a yellowy orange kind of color. The thing about this great snack food is they are just like Goldfish, but slightly different. This  brand is one bestseller and one of the top companies when it comes to snack foods. Cheez-Its are made in factories throughout America. The products are then shipped to grocery stores all over. These are then bought by people and used as a delicious snack. After a person eats one, they always want more. That is one of the many reasons why shoppers buy this product. The company that owns Cheez-its knows that one flavor won’t cut it in the snack business.  This is the reasoning behind the multiple flavors. This is a great technique because everybody has different taste buds and crave different things. If a person dislikes the original flavor, they could try Atomic Cheddar, Baby Swiss, or one of the many others available to the public.

Cheez-Its are sold almost anywhere that sells food including most local grocery stores.  They are found at a variety of grocery stores such as Whole Foods, Walmart, CVS, Target, Vons etc. This snack is also found in a large number of airports. Many times, when a family or their children are tired from all the energy traveling requires, they will buy a pack of Cheez-Its so that at least no one is too hungry.  Cheez-Its are bthe perfect snack for circumstances like these.

It’s very hard for any other company to match Cheez-Its popularity  and demand. Many companies launch snack products, but Cheez-Its usually outdoes them. Cheez-Its are also popular to many and are bought throughout the year for children and families. Thanks to the owners of Cheez-Its ingenuity, they were able to create a product high on the charts that is bought by many because of its simplicity and the need for quick snacks.

https://www.quora.com/How-many-kids-go-to-school-in-the-US

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheez-It