• May 4Honor Roll Breakfast May 31 (7:30 a.m.)

Filed under Arts and Culture

AMC Theatres

AMC Theaters Success

I bet 90% of the people reading this article have seen a movie at an AMC theatre. AMC is a super popular movie theatre company with numerous dine-ins, movies in 3D and Imax. AMC always has the best movies and best deals for memberships and ticket prices. AMC is the king of the theatre industry.

AMC theatres have great dine-ins that serve great food. There are many things you can order and none of it will taste like fast food. Dine-ins are most enjoyable with reclining seats and delicious foods. You can order a burger, meat, salad, or anything but I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

If you go to an AMC theatre now you can go see many different types of movies. Something great about AMC is the variety of genres. There are movies on action, comedy, romance, sci-fi, drama, horror, and more. Right now AMC is playing spectacular movies such as Thor Ragnarok, Wonder (based off of the New York Times bestseller,‘Wonder’), Justice League, Coco, Daddy’s Home 2, and much more.

AMC theatres have great movies, some of which are in Imax, 3D, or both. The Imax screen is a whomping 72 feet in size. These theatres make the movie come to life and makes the movie much more enjoyable than watching a movie on a normal screen. It adds detail and makes you feel like you’re with the characters during the events.

AMC theatres also has great movies playing in 3D. If a person is watching a movie in the 3D, it makes the film pop off the screen, as if they suddenly came to life and jumped out of the screen. 3D movies are super enjoyable, they even have 3D movies combined with Imax. A great thing they did was take a lot of normal chairs and replaced them with reclining chairs. Those are my favorite screens to watch a movie on. It creates a sensation like no other.

AMC has theatres all around the United States of America. In every big city you go to, I’m sure you’ll find an AMC theatre if you look for one. Now let’s say you don’t live near a big city, it’s not a problem,most of the time there’s a local AMC not more than an hour drive away, at most.

AMC theatres is an amazing company that has prospered through its great form of entertainment. There is no movie theatre like AMC’s. The vibe you get as you enter the theatre of the fresh smell of popcorn, and the start of a magnificent movie is unique. Clearly AMC theatres are the best movie theatres around and the most successful one too.

www.cbcbooks.org/wonder-the-1-new-york-times-bestselling-middle-grade-novel-rea…

deadline.com/2009/05/is-imax-digital-scamming-moviegoers-9232/