• November 27Happy New Years!! (Dec 31st-Jan 1st)

• November 27Minimum days!! (Dec 21st- Jan 6th)

• November 27End of Trimester (Dec 6th)

We Are Not Alone

There is gut-wrenching evidence that there are other life forms besides the ones that live on Earth in the universe; maybe even in our solar system. Once you read this article, you will think the same thing. Here is some information on where we are in relation to the whole universe. Earth is located in The Milky Way Galaxy, which holds billions and billions of solar systems. It is one planet in one of those solar systems. There are hundreds of billions of galaxies in the universe. That is just a small part of the universe; how could there not be any other life out there? With those odds, there could be a planet identical to ours.

Some of NASA’s astronomers are trying to show and confirm to the world that there is evidence that alien life is real. “Humanity is on the verge of discovering alien life,” high-ranking NASA scientists say. Recent observations by probes and telescopes on the ground and in space have shown that water is common in our solar system and in the larger Milky Way Galaxy. If there is water, it is very common for there to be life. Scientists predict alien life will be found by 2025. Observations by NASA’s Kepler Space Telescope show that almost every star in the sky accompanies planets, and many of these worlds are probably habitable. Kepler’s research has shown that rocky planets like Earth and Mars are probably more common in the galaxy than large planets with toxic gas like Saturn and Jupiter. If there are more planets with rocks and less with gas, more planets are likely to be habitable. Still not convinced? When a team of British scientists launched a test balloon up into the outer parts of the stratosphere in 2013, they were amazed that it came back with tiny living organisms on it. The organisms could only have come from space.

There is no doubt that there is alien life out in the universe. One day, scientists will be sure and tell the world that there is other life out there. It is not a matter of if we will find other life; it is a matter of when. Earth may be only known life in the universe, but we are definitely not alone.  There is a large chance of there being other life in the universe,  even if not on the planets or on moons within our own solar system.

Bibliography:

http://coolcosmos.ipac.caltech.edu/ask/62-What-is-Earth-s-location-in-space-

http://www.space.com/29041-alien-life-evidence-by-2025-nasa.html

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/16-signs-were-sure-there-are-aliens/ss-BBvTrPr#image=5

1 Comment

One Response to “We Are Not Alone”

1. Miguel Lahunken on July 26th, 2017 1:12 pm

Energy is eternally conscious by its creations, differentiations, which are inevitabilities. The infinitesimal point nothingness, . , is rastered by time into timespace, U , which exerting its oneness in one direction, / , stirs closed circuitry, O , that all going the same way, vO^XvO^, clashes, X (a Big Bang), that forces confluency, = , whereby individual circuits undifferentiate back into nonexistence. In the one substance, energy, motion, differentiation, can only be in closed circuitry, that there be something to move out of the way and fill in behind. Our being is a closed circuit, of the one substance, energy, in the one substance, energy, called a magnetic flux, maintained in the arising reticular formation of the medula oblongata of our brains by substance P neurons, pain neurons. The latest research has shown that the closed circuit that constitutes our self is only one of the magnetic circuits of the iron of a cytchrome on one neuron in the arising reticular formation of our medulla oblongata. Each magnetic circuit on each cytochrome of these neurons is a person just as much as you are. That means that there are billions of individualities in our brain alone. You could totally undifferentiate back into nonexistence, which is the complete satisfaction of all desires, known in the East as “nirvana”, and the billions of other circuits would continue just as if you still existed. Each of these billions of selves still have the memories you had and all the same equipment. Undifferentiation takes place by being pushed by repelling circuits into confluent circuits. Total undifferentiation takes place when the Planck’s volumes of both circuits align, and all is pushing for that. The magnetic circuits of the iron of the cytochromes that are the motors of the doors of every cell are, outwardly, counterclockwise in males, and, clockwise in females. But, when a cell dies and decomposes the other side of the circuit, which is flowing the other way is exposed to go confluent with your opposite flow. Counterclockwise and clockwise are the basic polarities of the universe. Confluence to undifferentiation is their cancellation back into nonexistence, both losing their individualities.

[Reply]

• We Are Not Alone

A Fourth Chocolate?

• We Are Not Alone

Can a Fandom Ruin Everything?

• We Are Not Alone

What is Nekter Juice Bar?

• We Are Not Alone

Leap into Theaters to See this Incredible Movie!

• We Are Not Alone

Concussions in football

• We Are Not Alone

Mochi

• We Are Not Alone

History of Disneyland

• We Are Not Alone

Showcase

X-Games Over the Years

• We Are Not Alone

Showcase

Top Five World´s Biggest Surf Locations

• We Are Not Alone

The Rise of Virtual Reality

We Are Not Alone