• June 9Student vs Staff Softball Game 6/14

• June 9Last Day of School 6/21

• June 9Disneyland Trip (8th grade) 6/15

NBA 2K17

Have you ever played the game NBA 2K17?

NBA 2K17 is a very realistic basketball video game with stunning graphics, and it’s amazing how close the game, and a real basketball game look. It has great gameplay, and it allows you to move with precision, and it lets you to call plays too. The game was developed by Visual Concepts, and it was published by 2K Sports. 2K Sports has published several other games too, such as the Bioshock series and the Borderlands series. It was released around the world for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 on September 20, 2016. It was also released on iOS and Android mobile devices. The game price is currently $40 to $60.
NBA 2K17 simulates the gameplay of basketball. There are three different editions of the game: Standard Edition (cover athlete Paul George), Legend Edition (cover athlete Kobe Bryant), and Legend Edition Gold (cover athlete Kobe Bryant). If you preordered the game, you would have gotten extra items you could use in the game or in real life, such as extra virtual currency and a poster of Kobe Bryant. The game includes the full roster of the NBA from 2016, classic teams from years ago, and many different European teams. It also includes the 1992 Dream Team, the 2016 Australian Olympic team, and the 2016 United States of America Olympic team. There are several game modes, such as MyCareer and MyTeam. NBA 2K17 also has a soundtrack of 50 licensed songs. There are different commentators just like in real life. NBA 2K17 is the eighteenth game to the NBA 2K series; some of the other games are NBA 2K1, 2K2, etc.
This game includes some of the greatest players to ever play in the NBA such as Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, Lebron James, Tim Duncan, and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. (These players are some of the greatest players in NBA history.) It also allows you to be celebrities. One of the celebrities who you can play as is actor Michael B. Jordan as a character in the MyCareer game mode, and another celebrity is Thierry Henry, who is a retired French professional football (soccer) player.
NBA 2K17 has many animations within the gameplay of the game. Depending on what you make your player do, there will be several different animations. In fact, there are over seven hundred animations for post defense alone. If a player were to drive to the basket for a layup, the will be many animations for that one move. A lot of animations can be used for one move.
If you like basketball, you should get NBA 2K17. It is a realistic basketball simulation game with amazing gameplay. It has multiple game modes, teams, and animations. 2K also has online modes like MyTeam and MyPark. My favorite mode is MyCareer. NBA 2K17 includes some of the greatest players in NBA history. The game also has celebrity players. 2K17 is the eighteenth game within the 2K basketball series. The only bad thing I see about this game is of how the people’s eyes look, other than that it is good. So if you like basketball, you should definetly get this great game.

Bibliography:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_2K17
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/page/nbarankalltime/greatest-players-ever
http://www.trustedreviews.com/nba-2k17-review
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2K_Games